User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2004 3:08:16 PM EDT
Where do I find these?

Mark
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Has TDI released the upper forearm with a rail yet to compliment their tri-rail lower forearm? I am wanting to add the TDI lower forearm but want the upper as well for a scout red-dot setup. I've been waiting because I'm sure the TDI unit will be less $$ than the UltiMak!!

I think that my SAR1 with the TDI units with a verticle foregrip, light unit, and a scout red-dot with my Romy sidefolder would make an excellent CQB lead hose
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Boy-howdy...., they sure are proud of those!!!  $55.00????

I think I'll just screw a weaver rail to the one I got.  Besides..., it's a AK is needs to have a bit of that "Home-spun" look!!!  That should just about complete the look I'm going after...., I call it my

"Where the hell ya' get that thing..., looks like ya' built it in your basement outta' spare parts"   ...........look!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I can't remeber where, but someone had them for 49. It was a stateside company.

Mark
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Has TDI released the upper forearm with a rail yet to compliment their tri-rail lower forearm? I am wanting to add the TDI lower forearm but want the upper as well for a scout red-dot setup. I've been waiting because I'm sure the TDI unit will be less $$ than the UltiMak!!

I think that my SAR1 with the TDI units with a verticle foregrip, light unit, and a scout red-dot with my Romy sidefolder would make an excellent CQB lead hose

Pic of the TDI upper forearm with rail:

www.blackjackbuffers.com/bjbcatalog3.html

Meanwhile, I like the look of the ventilated metal unit:

And this grip in green:

All of which I plan to put on a 'Polish' style underfolder!
I've got the bug.  Uh-oh.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Try Red Star Arms.  They have them for $49.99.  

Joeken (Joking) has them also, but as always, they are a definite case of buyer beware.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Man the more I see the telestock on a AK the more I want it....I think a telestock and a m16 style pistol grip is in the works for my MAK90. The tri-rail system for sure also. Ahh I love wasting money on stupid things
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:30:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Great, I just ordered it fom Red Star ARms. I appreciate the help!

Mark
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top