Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 12:52:48 AM EDT
Joeken.com website suspended?  Wonder if this is just temporary or just the last gasp of a dying shady business?

http://asp1.cwihosting.com/suspended.page/

FORBIDDEN:
Site Owner, Please contact your support center for assistance
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:10:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:48:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:51:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
good. those morons had the business acumen of a doorknob.

Quoted:
good. those morons had the business acumen of a doorknob.

You can say that again!

Man, I grew up in the town these ASSHATS are operating in, weird. Joe Cox used to own a gas station/garage IIRC back in the day......
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:18:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Out faq'ing standing.  Maybe they will drag DBore down with them.  The Gooch  could not even get that one right.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:24:06 AM EDT
[#7]
good riddance to bad rubbish. hope anyone with outstanding orders gets SOMETHING...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, they are doing a clean out the warehouse group buy over on goonsnet.  

We promise we won't charge your credit card until we ship your mags sale

AK-74 mag group buy  Good price on mags but does anyone want to take a chance?

Of course is it really likely that another fiasco like the Gooch could happen there again?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
What's the problem, The maroons couldn't scrape up enough cabbage to pay their webserver?
BWAAAHAAAA.

Looks like some more CC's are going to get whacked for merchandise that isn't even in stock.

Anybody who sends 1 nickle to these well documented  liars and frauds is a fool.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#10]
... My guess? They're more than 90 days late on their webmaster or ISP payments
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:13:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:38:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#15]
The response from JoeKen on questions about thier site being down.

"Called Joe early this morning. The site should be back up with in the hour. Wish I had more info for you guys. Please e-mail me with any questions or issues that you might have.

Thank You,

--AKMIKE"
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#16]
We don't sell on Ebay

Customer: "Is Joeken firearms located on 410 E. 2nd street in Winslow AZ?

Also, has Joken been selling East German gas mask kits on ebay under the username "gunparts_etc" ?

If so, I (and others) have a bone to pick with Joeken firearms."

JoeKen: " Dear Sir,
JoeKen Firearms is NOT selling things on ebay Inc. Site under the name gunparts_etc.

Thank You,"

--AKMIKE

Customer:  "Then there is someone shipping items using FedEx ground using your companies name "JOEKEN" out of Winslow, AZ.

I just received a very late package containing an incomplete order and the name on the shipping label says "Shipping Department JOEKEN""

JoeKen: "Sir,
We have shipped items for gunparts_etc, however they are a different company and any order questions would need to go though them.
Thank You,"

--AKMIKE

Customer:  "I feel they may be giving your company an unwarrented black eye.
Thats all I'm saying"

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#19]
It shocks me how brazen these idiots are about how stupid they think their customers are, but then again they are still in buisness. Its what measures they take to stay in business that make me sick. Every word that gets said or typed by that company seems to crawl with lies.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Unfortunately I just bought something off ebay from Gunparts_ETC and did not realize they were joeken until paypal said "Thanks for purchasing from [email protected]"

It was paid for monday lets see when it gets here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Well they deleted my post with their corporate info damn quick.

Edit to post it here.

File Number:  -1130361-6
Corp. Name: JOEKEN FIREARMS, INC.

Domestic Address 410 E 2ND ST
WINSLOW,  AZ  86047

Statutory Agent Information Agent Name:  EDWARD KENNETH EWBANK III

Agent Mailing Address:
4851 WILLIAMSON RD
WINSLOW,  AZ  86047

Agent Physical Address:

Agent Status: APPOINTED 07/30/2004
Agent Last Updated: 08/12/2004

Additional Corporate Information   Corporation Type: BUSINESS
Incorporation Date:  07/30/2004 Corporate Life Period: PERPETUAL
Domicile:  ARIZONA County: NAVAJO
Approval Date:  07/30/2004 Original Publish Date:  

Annual Reports   Next Annual Report Due: 07/30/2005
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#23]
[email protected]:  "AKMike is new to JoeKen Firearms Inc. We have not done any drop shipments for Gun Parts Etc since he has worked here so he would not know anything about it. Hell Gun Parts Etc is located in New York as well."

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
[email protected]:  "AKMike is new to JoeKen Firearms Inc. We have not done any drop shipments for Gun Parts Etc since he has worked here so he would not know anything about it. Hell Gun Parts Etc is located in New York as well."

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott  

Uhh...

So now they were shipping stuff for Numrich (Gun Parts, Inc, not Etc)?

Somehow I don't think Numrich needs Joken's help finding gas masks...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#25]
just made a comment about that, I'm sure my mere presence in a negative thread will get it nuked by andrewina, not how Glenda has been VERY silent lately
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow, look at that thread now. Joeken deleted everything in it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#27]
The website is back up , redirected to a new server
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#28]
The Williamson address is a residence.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#29]
[email protected] the former owner who sold out in an attempt to save his ass from getting sued ways in after multiple deletions:

"A company in New York, GunParts_Etc, purchases items off of us and we drop ship for them. They were using the JoeKen Firearms name to sell items, but things got confusing when our sales department started getting emails and calls with questions. At that time, I decided that things would be easier if the name on eBay was changed to avoid confusion.

GunParts_Etc sells surplus that JoeKen has too much of and we drop ship for them. If you have a problem with a shipment that was purchased on eBay, it is our fault if the correct item is not shipped in a timely manner. If anyone is getting an unfair blackeye it's GunParts_Etc.

We drop ship for quite a few other companies in order to keep shipping costs down for some of our distributors. If you have a bone to pick with GunParts_Etc, please email Andrew or Mike and we will make sure that you are taken care of.

Sorry if there was any confusion regarding this, and I will do my best to keep my people more informed on deals like this.

Joe"

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:05:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Wow, look at that thread now. Joeken deleted everything in it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Joekens reply as to why their website is down.

"Use www.joeken.net not www.joeken.com

For some reason one of our hosting companies is having problems and our redirect from www.joeken.com to www.joeken.net is not working. Please use www.joeken.net if you need to get on our website!!!!

Use www.joeken.net

Joe"

I'll bet we can figure out what the reason is Joe.
What a bunch of maroons
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#32]
I think they are on a special plan,  they are limited to 10 views a day and the heavy traffic of satisfied customers has used up the allotted bandwidth.  They had to decide whether to pay their webhosting bill or the Navy Seals pimp fee and the pimp won.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top