Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/15/2004 9:52:02 AM EDT
I have a Beater Maadi, canted sight , finish gone, thumbhole stock.  With the sight adjusted all the way to the left(against teh dog ear), the weapon hits fine.  I replaced the stock on my Sar1 with a beautiful walnut one. Was wondering if it would BE LEGAl to take the thumbhole stock off of the Maadi and replace it with the old SAR-1 stock?I am almost certain that it is, but this no ban thing still has not sunk in, and having been imported with the thumbhole raises a few questions.  If so, where can I find a pistol grip screw?

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#1]
you still need the proper amount of us-made parts replacing foreign ones.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#2]
What are the easiest ones to replace..........

and how many?

Does the stock set off of the sar1 count as 3 parts?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you still need the proper amount of us-made parts replacing foreign ones.

SO, once you replace 5 parts with US made ones, you can install the pistol grip, right?

What about a flash hider?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top