Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:29:46 AM EDT
I'm looking for a quality built AK with all the classic features such as wood furniture, bayonet lug, muzzle brake etc..  I currently have an SA-93 that I purchased a few years ago and reconfigured with US parts and polymer furniture to somewhat resemble what I'm looking for.  It's an awsome gun but I want to get a second with more of the classic styling.  I've been looking around the net and some of the auction sites and it's been a while since I spent any time researching AKs.  There seems to be quite a difference in quality and manufacturers (romanian, WASR, bulgarian, US built, new parts, used parts ????) and I was hoping someone could give me some guidance in this arena with some possible sources for purchase.
Also, I was wondering what some of you think will happen with the pricing on the so called "pre-ban" guns now that the ban is no more.  Will that bring down the price of AKs with pre the ban options on them, and will that make more of them available?  Thanks...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Ohio Rapid Fire.com is a good place to start.....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top