Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 4:56:01 AM EDT
So would a krink with no buttstock be considered a pistol if registered as such, if it is who is selling and how much
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
i thought the weight limit was part of the awb and, now with the awb gone weight limit is no longer an issue.  I might be wrong but thats how i thought it was
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#4]
You would just have to find a dealer that will sign the yellow form as a pistol?  That sounds too easy.  Hmm.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#5]
as soon as some demilled krink kits hit (they just might by some hear-say) I am going to do that very thing. And off the subject some 1mm receivers are in the works by Global, with all the correct everything, chicken feet, upper rail recess, CNC machined mag wells and lower rails...hmm that will be the time, first the kit, where's the kit, I want a kit!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, where do you find these kits?  Does K-Var have the market cornered on these?  Their prices are insane!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top