Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:55:20 PM EDT
OK, at the risk of sounding ignorant:  I realize that the SA85 Hungarian AK, with the thumbhole stock, had to have Amerian parts in it to change the stock.
With the sunset of the AWB, does the Hungarian AK still have to have American parts in it to install a folding stock?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Technically, yes, but I don't think it's going to be a point that will be pursued. I recommend the Global Trades Bulgarian-made blonde wood stock set. You can keep your original handguards or save them and go with the new ones. The color matches very well. There will be several hours of fitting involved. All three wood pieces are a little too big, so you can make a perfect fit for your individual rifle.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yeah...still has to be a "domestically manufacture" assault style weapon.

just slap a redstararms trigger group in it and run some usa floorplats and followers.

Thanks Campy Bob...I knew you'd come through
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top