Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:04:41 PM EDT
Hey all,

Did anyone else catch the Fineswine on Lou Dobbs? It made me sick to my stomach to hear her talking and pushing blatant misinformation. I know this is a normal thing but I never really saw her do it on TV like this.

The claims that it is a "sad and dark day for America" because now criminals and terrorists will have as many AK-47's as they want and they spray 30 bullets in 3 seconds blah blah blah.. plus how cheap and available they are going to be at local gun stores and gunshows now...

-WTF??? YOU COULD BUY THE SAME DAMN THING MINUS A FLASH HIDER AND BAYO LUG EVEN WHEN THE BAN WAS IN PLACE????? I think the AK's like the Romanians and whatever are everywhere now and cheaper than ever. I mean it isn't the same as before the import ban went in and you could get a 185.00 Chinese folder AK but still the availability is huge now.

Then she started in on the usual you don't need it to hunt it is going to be dangerous, cops confront the danger of assault weapons daily now.

Then I heard John "flipper" kerry on TV saying that he'll get all the weapons of murder and assault weapons off the streets of america

what a joke....

any thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You could get the same guns minus the bayo and hider before...But she doesnt know what the hell shes talking about, she doesnt have to because shes talking to a majority of people that dont either..Blind leading the blind
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I saw it and I wanted to kick the TV in. Why is it every stupid liberal anti-gun nut always brings the hunting with a so-called assault weapon senerio up? Who in the hell in their right mind would go hunting at least big game hunting with an AK or any military style weapon for that fact. I live in Wyoming and many of us hunt, and many of us own military style weapons, but we don't hunt with them!

These dick heads can't seem to get it that people might just enjoy collecting and shooting these firearms for fun. They assume that if your not going to hunt with it then its not a sporting weapon, therefore civilians do not need to own them. The statement that really drives me screaming blue mad, is when they say, if you want to shoot assault weapons then join the military.hem
Well enough of my rambling on, yes I did see the interview and now more then ever I am releshing that we won and the ban has sunset.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Did yall see how Dobbs tried to say that he was a hunter and he thinks their is NO sporting use of a semi auto shotgun or rifle of any type, and that he hunted pheasant with a single shot .22? Obviously he hasn't done much hunting. That was probably the most rediculous anti statement I've seen all day. Plus the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting its about the right of Americans to own firearms to protect ourselves against criminals and to keep the gov't at bay if they ever get too out of hand.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw her on CNN news at the top of the hour.

She said the AK 47's "trigger can be adjusted so you can fire 30 rounds in three seconds."

here
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:31:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Her and her kind don't just want your evil assult weapons, they want all of your guns.  Fucking bitch!  It is hard to watch the news now, so much crapp from the left side gets all the media time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:52:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:59:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top