Posted: 9/13/2004 12:47:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As I sit here reading multipul threads complaining about "Joes Armory and Pawn" or "Mr Seal Wannabe Gun Show Dealer" Not getting "IT"  ( AWB94 sunsetting at 00:00:01 on Sept 13 2004 ).

Im thinking  ....  So What !

First, we have waited for ten years for this damn thing to go away, so whats another 24  hrs if you decide you just HAVE to buy from this particular dealer ?

Second, if some idiot dealer wants to wait for another 24hrs to make a sale, .. Thats HIS problem not ours, we can go somewhere else. He will not only lose sales, he will also lose CUSTOMERS that dont want to deal with someone that really isnt up to speed when it comes to our rights.

Also if they are that stupid, chances are they are going to keep thier precious pre-sunset-preban gold mines at an inflated price until they lose more sales or if they do sell it , they are going to sell it to someone that DESERVES to spend double what the thing is worth and probably shouldnt own it anyway. While you and I are out there making purchases at the correct prices and these over spending yuppies wont be competeing with us on sales of items that we want at great prices.

So let these idiots have their extra 24 hrs, their inflated prices, their spec-op wannabe internet edjucated customers and lets go get our stuff when we want it , where we want it , at a price we WANT to pay.  While laughing at them cause we are buying twice or three times as much stuff as they are since our dollar has more buying power than theirs

Just my .02 worth

Now

Back to your regularlly scheduled programming

Are you including Colt in that?

They don't seem to "get it" either.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#4]
i've just got to smile when i think of all the dealers who are sitting on plain jane AR's for 2k/each.  

$11.99 niw 30rd AR15 mags
www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17568
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#5]
"But sir,this is a g-e-n-u-i-n-e Pre-post-pre-pre ban AK"

"You k-n-o-w you can't buy them anymore".
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I was laughing earlier as I was cruising through GunBroker.........there are sellers that want $2000 plus for M4 knock offs.  I might be able to understand if the sellers were in states where bans remained in order, but in most cases that was not so.  The same goes for magazines.  Tapco seems to be the only "major" supplier that is following the letter of the law.  It seems they will be financially rewarded for doing so.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I expect more places will start to follow soon.  There will always be a few ripoff places.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

$11.99 niw 30rd AR15 mags
www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17568

Dear God I wish I had money...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:51:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:21:22 AM EDT
[#12]
This is whats great about gunshows, if one dealer is silly just walk on to the next.  I typically don't buy from gun stores because none that I've found recently will match gunshow prices, not even close.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top