Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/12/2004 1:30:40 PM EDT
I'm used to my AR with EOTech 552 so now that I have my SAR-2 and a PK-AS its driving me crazy where the PK-AS sits off to the left.  Is there an inexpensive way to move the PK-AS to a more comfortable location?  

Thanks for the help-
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is to sell your PK-AS and get the PK-AS-V which centers the sight over the bore but at a much greater height: www.freedomoptics.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=154
Tomac
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Now _that's_ what I've been looking for!  I didn't know that model was available.  I bought my sight from Yuri back in January.  He's a really good guy.

Thanks guys-
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I would first ask if it would be possible to buy just the mount and change the sight onto that.  Looking at my own it seems to be attached using two bolts, can't see why one couldn't just change the mount. Haven't tried to take mine apart, mind you have You'll soon be ordering an ACE AKFX stock with a cheek rest, just like me...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top