Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:27:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is so sad.

www.comcast.net/News/INTERNATIONAL//XML/1103_AP_Online_Regional___Europe/663d4629-c78c-4746-a4f2-670d8f69c410.html

I can only hope that if something this terrible happened in the States, we'd have learned from Columbine and Beslan that you go in as soon as possible.

Don't kid yourself. 1 or 2 guys shooting at people will get a much different response than 30 heavily armed terrorist, with explosives..............................

That kind of attack, with people that intend to die, would be very difficult to counter.

I wonder how long it would take Delta, Seals, FBI HRT, etc to get to a similar incident in the US, assuming they were ALLOWED to go.  What numbers would be required?

I'm thinking if a incident like that happened here, commo, coordination, and having enought trained people would be REAL probelematic.

Maybe LAPD SWAT or NYPD ESU would have enough people, but everywhere else .
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top