Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/10/2004 9:07:26 PM EDT
Just got home from work, walked in the door and then I saw it, a USPS priority Mail box sitting on the kitchen table..... Opened it up, well, tore that fu#$er open...lol... and here is what I got... A perfect Russian AK-74M furniture set, New Russian sling which is dated 03, and the complete install kit...

Ordered everything from Tantal  a few days back. This was before I knew about the two gentlemen we have been discusing in the  "AK-74M group buy?" thread so I paid a bit more for it but man everything is perfect. Cant wait for my Bulgi kit and a few other Russian goodies to show up.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, can't wait to see it built.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#2]
How much?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nice, can't wait to see it built.

Should have everything for the build next week, except for the smooth top cover (wont arrive for another month) but I dont really need that in hand for the build. My step-dad is a machinist so he has a few little tricks to make the front sight base and gas block look like the Russian punched type. Soon as everything arrives and we finish the barrel work I am sending it off to ORF for assembly and a nice guncoat finish.  We would do everything ourselves but I want the rivets to look perfect like all of ORF's work...

How much?

by the time it is completed I will have right at $1200 in it.... Ya I know, but it should be one to hold on to when completed... cant freakin wait.... I have sold alot of parts and rifles for this damn thing...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top