Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:01:33 PM EDT
Hello, everyone.  I was just wondering if anybody sells any of these (not a SAR 2) that are of high quality, maybe built on bulgarian parts sets, and with a properly heat treated high quality reciever?  I know AK USA has them, but have not been able to track down other options on the net.  I have heard the rumors that Arsenal of Nevada will hopefully begin producing a 74 on stamped receiver, but dont know if or when it will happen.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for replies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
ORF has them on OOW receivers.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ORF has them on OOW receivers.

And coming soon with milled receivers, and matching numbers if you want. How you gonna beat that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I was just at ORF today, for the first time.  (FANTASTIC)  They have racks of bulgarian kit AK74s all put together.  The finish is perfect, just ducks in a row.  You simply cannot go wrong buying one from them.  All types of stocks.  Just tell them what you want.  I'm sure a AKS folder is a possibility.  Great place.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top