Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/9/2004 1:57:38 PM EDT
With the imminent sunset, I'm thinking about getting my first AK. I want all the evil features (threaded muzzle, folder etc.). I'm really just looking for a reliable beater rather than an up-market safe queen. Does anyone know when we can expect to see (say) sub-$400 Evil AKs appearing on the shelves and at funshows ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats the question of the day???? A few more days and we'll see I quess..It will be interesting
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:20:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm also interested in finding a sub$400 AK that has it all!! No dremel required would be nice... Otherwise I'll probably just geta wasr-10 and have been needing a excuse to geta dremel anyway lol

Opinions?.... You guys see anything coming?

BlackOps_1.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top