Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 11:26:42 AM EDT
I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the info and help. I have been lurking on this side of the fence for a while and have gained alot of valuable information. I just ordered my first AK from ORF. I believe it will be a Polish underfolder in 7.62x39. I should have it sometime around the end of month or the begining of the next month. All i need to do now is stock up on mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome To The Dark Side! And so it begins,.............................another convert!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome, or might I say Bien venidos  -to the dark side.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Or mags...Or ammo..Welcome
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Vader,

You have indeed entered "The Dark Side", wer'e glad you're here! AKholics, all of us. Start planning for the next one, there will be a next one for sure.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Vader,

You have indeed entered "The Dark Side", wer'e glad you're here! AKholics, all of us. Start planning for the next one, there will be a next one for sure.  

Actually i had planned on buying a romanian as well to try out the side folder so i could see which i liked better. I cant imagine that the side folder will be better then an underfolder though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I like both but the Romy side folder locks solidly where as in time,you'll get more wiggle with the underfolder.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Once you own one AK, the urge to own another, and another, and another, will start to set in. This urge is not temporary, it's permanent! But don't worry it is perfectly normal, resisting is futile! Welcome to the Dark Side!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#10]
You have been assimilated!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:49:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Ammo . . . .

Ammo . . . . .

you're going to need lots of ammo . . . .

Lots and lots of ammo .  . . . . . . . .
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Once you own one AK, the urge to own another, and another, and another, will start to set in. This urge is not temporary, it's permanent! But don't worry it is perfectly normal, resisting is futile! Welcome to the Dark Side!

NO kidding. I built one AMD kit just to see if I could do it and suddnley I have 8 of the things.
What is it these things that are worse then the you can't have just one chip urge???
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top