Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:18:03 PM EDT
since we have only a week left,  how do I reactivate the folder on my ORF Polish PMKMS build?  I'm not sure where exactly the pin is, and since I have no reference in the form of an active underfolder to look at, I don't  know what's out of place.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]
There will be a small weld on the left side of the push button mech., or a sleeve around it on the inside. If it's the weld, just grind it off. If it's the sleeve, you will see a notch in the left end of it. There is a pin there. To remove drill a small hole under the pistol grip in line with the pin and tap it out. Disassemble the folding mech and remove the sleeve. Put it back together and you are done.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:28:45 AM EDT
[#3]
That is what you gotta love about ORF, Todd, Mike et al...they go out of their way to take care of the people they  deal with.  I'll be damned, but  I love ORF!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, thanks guys!  

Having never owned a pre-ban, it's really gonna be fun folding and unfolding this puppy.  Should make it easier to sit at my computer with as well.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, it was a sleeve and now the pin is out...   but it doesn't want to come apart though?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I can slip the pin back in so I can have it  pinned for the time being.... a week.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top