Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/7/2004 12:57:15 PM EDT
I have been thinking of getting a AK47 to add to my collection of guns but Im not sure as to what I should get with a couple of gun shows coming up I figured I would do ok with getting one from there. Wondered if anyone can help me as to the pros and cons.

Foro
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, our pathetic post-ban rifles will soon be mere curiosities, as all the newbies gleefully buy military semi-auto rifles for $199 while we can't give ours away. Well, we can amuse ourselves by counting our piles of expensive hi-cap mags that we also can't give away since they'll now be $7 again. Mag prices have already started to slide, and this is just the beginning. Unfortunately, I wouldn't buy any if they were 7 cents - just don't need any mags, for anything. I have quite a collection!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top