Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/6/2004 2:46:57 PM EDT
What are you guys going to get?? I really like the Vector OOW/Polish underfolders-I think I'm going to get a few to go with my OOW/Polish models with the Romy sidefolders.  Who's going to wait to see what Arsenal/K-VAR has to offer??
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:52:29 PM EDT
[#1]
First I'm converting my NHM90 to un-pc status, then wait with cash to burn. You might do some checking other threads about Vector. Might be wrong but I read some warnings about their stuff. I'm sticking with the tried and true NORINCO (my humble opinion). There might be some good folder prebans at a lower price that might be worth the wait.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
No wasta-you-money on the under folder. The AK side folder is one of the 2 best in the world (FAL is the other). I am anxiously awaiting to see what Arsenal will unveil post 9/13. A side folder for the SAMmie is definitely a must-have.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top