Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2004 8:39:45 PM EDT
Due to Hurricane Frances and the fact our servers are located in Florida, everything is down at the moment. We're expecting everything to be back online in 12 - 24 hours depending on power and internet connectivity in the area the servers are located.

Our chat is online at http://www.fnfal.com/chat.html for those wanting to check for updates.

Thank You,

Jen
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the update Jenn. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:51:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I figured it was FWRA's fault,with folks flooding the boards trying to get one of the 20 South African FAL kits!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Ouch, and no fun.  It seems that 1919a4.com and THR servers are also offline.  Best of luck to a fast reconnect!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
HELP!
hinking.gif

Best wishes: I need a FAL-fix!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Best wishes Jen. Good people on your site.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:47:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
HELP!

Best wishes: I need a FAL-fix!

DITTO!!!                  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:06:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
mark has rand kits?!?!?

the bastard never calls me!!! heheh!

good luck, jem...all fal'rs are welcome here.

He only had 20 select kits that he was going to start taking orders for at 9:30 pm last Sunday,he posted his intent the week before and alot of people were anticipating his for sale post.He posted several teaser pics during the week and the kits looked great,many still had the camo paint on the buttstocks.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top