Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 6:06:03 PM EDT
There is a gun show next weekend in Louisville, KY called "National Gun Day". The ad is in Shotgun News.

It is advertised as having like 3,000 tables.

Anyone here ever go, or plan to go this time? What are the prospects for buying AKs or receivers, parts, etc?

Looking for a "scouting report" so to speak on this show.

-David.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Last show I went to in Louisville sucked...But a few here know I am not a big fan of gun shows...Mostly cause what I want is so evil they gotta gouge prices by $200..
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#2]
$5 to park
$10 to get in the door
Pay retail+ prices at the tables
Listen to Brillohead drone on incessently about how he needs your money to buy a new Cadillac to protect your gun rights.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Hee hee you been there to I see...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm with Jicky on the gun shows. Almost everything is overpriced and I have better sources for beef jerky, belt buckles, and Beanie Babies.

The only gun show I really enjoy is the one at Knob Creek. They have awesome deals on ammo, mags, and "common" guns. That and the fact that you can see the actual minigun used in Predator and T2 laying on a table for sale complete with 1000 round backpack. Instant wood.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Triburst we need to convoy to knob this year...That would be sweet I've never been....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top