Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2004 1:57:37 PM EDT
I asked this in the Handguns forum, but since I know the AK crowd is a fan of low cost firepoewer I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here

I have been thinking of getting a MasterPieceArms MPA30 which is their designation for a MAC10 clone. They are offering them in 9mm and 45ACP using STEN and Grease Gun mags. They have also retooled the MAC10s to have a sidecocker feature that makes it easier to use than the old flat disk on top versions that Cobray used. The relocation of the charging handle allows them to place a weaver rail on the top cover of the weapon for a red dot optic as well.

I was thinking that a 30 round compact blaster that cost around $350 out the door would be a good thing I checked out macguns.com and they had nothing but praise for MPA weapons, but I know that they are biased and like that platform so I was wondering what the going consensus on these weapons?  What do you all think about them? Is there a "tactical" application to these weapons? Is a hi-cap bumpfiring capable  compact "smg" worth having? I have never owned one but am very curious about them...Opinions?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top