Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/31/2004 4:13:04 PM EDT
I have an ITM Arms Co. AK47,Model MK99,7.62. Receiver and Bolt carrier #'S match. Bolt and dust cover #'s do not match. It has the 14.5" barrel with permanant break attached.

Did Ohio Ordnance make these rifles or just sell receivers??

What is the value of these rifles in very goog cond??

Any info. would be appreciated concerning this rifle.

Thanks in Advance.
Pic is here
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
ITM/OOW only sell the receivers. If it was made by a gunsmith it will have the name of the business that made it.  IF it was made by an individual it might not have any type of marking other than the serial number.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Correction , None of the parts #'s match the serial #.
Pic has been added.

Thanks for the Education.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
yes, it should carry the i.d. and location of the builder if it was produced by a licensed manufacturer.

value would be $350-450 used in excellent condition to $450-550 new.

inspect the bore carefully.

check for usa 922(v) compliance parts.

Not always. Chris from AK-USA does not put his name on any of his builds. I should know, I have 8.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
nobody said their NAME it should have the name of the business.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW the picture shows us nothing....that's standard markings on oow receivers there are hundreds if not thousands of ak's out there with  those markings.

Maybe some info on where you bought it can help us help you.  Pawn shop?  Online?

What?

How about a full view?  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top