Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/30/2004 2:58:48 PM EDT
Bare with me.
I just visited their site for the first time after reading about all this hoop-la. I was also interested in checking out there "PLO AK" kits. Something is fishy.

To my knowledge, the PLO is debatably a terrorist organization, or at least, one that supports terrorism. If these rifles were honest to god PLO used rifles, that would mean they came from the PLO, and money was given to the PLO for the rifles. Would that not constitute supporting a Terrorist Organization? Also, if they Rifles did not come from the PLO, (Israeli Captures, found on the ground) would it not be the ethical thing to mention this? "These are Israeli Captured AK kits that MAY have been used by the PLO".

Also Joeken must be out of their mind to think someone would purchase a POS used Russian Ak for $240 when we can go to a reputable company like K-var and purchase almost BRAND NEW AK kits for $180 SHIPPED! $130 for a "bad-bore" AK with mismatching numbers, random parts and missing parts... wow.

In short, either Joeken is supporting the PLO by doing business with them, or they are fraudulently misrepresenting their products.

Correct me if I'm wrong please,
Jack
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
PLO "captures". The kits come from Israel due to PLO losses. No support for terrorists whatsoever.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They were captured by the Isralies and sold to an importer .   All money would go to the IDF.

Do you really think the government would allow the PLO to sell parts sets to be imported into the US?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Still doesnt change that the kits are POS.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top