Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/30/2004 1:33:32 PM EDT
Yeah, that's Thornton's fat fake seal ass in front kneeling down (yeah, he's got seal titties).  I think that's probably HDR's gay ass behind him.

Glenda or Glenn must be downrange changing targets.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yeah, that's Thornton's fat fake seal ass in front kneeling down (yeah, he's got seal titties).

I'll do ya one better...

The future of Joeken:

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yeah, that's Thornton's fat fake seal ass in front kneeling down (yeah, he's got seal titties).  I think that's probably HDR's gay ass behind him.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

www.libertyforall.net/images/humor/red.jpg

WT.....F?

[Sly leaves this weird post checking his Glock as he Suddenly hears dueling banjos]

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:53:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Good God people. I've been banned on every board there is. (well, not really, just gunsnet and here.)

Guess it's a good thing Red_Fucktion didn't piss off a resident GAY supporter with his commentary about people he dislikes as being "gay". I've seen plenty of folks speak in "ebonics" all over this board without being "banned". But me, myself, and I know God-damn well that if you piss of the wrong people you can be banned on this board as quick as on Gunsnet LLC.

It's been fun. It really has. I just hate to see this non-contributer of the lowest sort get all the attention he does while openly offending people. I've bided my time to rag on some puke-bag wanna-be "Amerind", and that time has come. Red_Fuckhead contributes ZERO to this website other than his animosity for Gunsnet. Personally, I'd love to take this opportunity to say "FUCK YOU HDR, FUCK YOU BOWHUNT, and especially FUCK YOU NCREBEL. I know they see this shit and where better to say it? They suck. Putting up with this blow-bag Red_Peter doesn't benefit AR15.com one damn bit! What a waste of what Goonsnet regards "bandwidth" . It's been fun, lots of good folks on this board. Lots. Why Red_Fuck gets attention just kills me. Sure, the Jokin' mess deserves a little attention, little being the "key word" provided new members get the picture before getting screwed. Damn, I hate fags. The only thing worse is some fag that contributes nothing but links to a shithole getting away with doing nothing more. Nothing more.

I searched out and joined these sites to learn and share, it's fun. Setting out to be an asshole might be fun but I question how long that fun lasts. Fuck it.

FUCK YOU TONTO!!(Been waiting months to tell ya bro, I'd say it to yer face as quick as I'd spit it out here. Matter of fact I did.)

Ya'll be good ya hear? Personally, I'll just stick with my good old Satanic WildWes moniker over at AKFiles, fuck Tonto!

Still a Nigga!

Edit for spelling, I don't "do" spellcheck programs and I despise coming off as illiterate.

Yeah, WildWes is still a Nigga, and if the AK Files can't take it, Fuck all these boards. RED_FACTION BLOWS. I'm no Gunsnet Supporter and I believe Joeken blows. The STUPIDITY has to stop somewhere fellas. JMHO

Paraphrase as necessary.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:04:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:08:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good God people. I've been banned on every board there is. (well, not really, just gunsnet and here.)  

<snip>

ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/493/30511493.jpg

That ain't it.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Excelent reply. Can't argue a bit. Where were you when Red_Faction hit he scene chief?

Later all. (and this ain't some bogus suicide note.)

Like I said, it's been fun. If R_F is what ya want, I'm sure he'll hang tight to give ya goonsnet links. Enjoy. God bless or whatever.

I'd still love to meet Tonto. I'm an American. My forefathers were native Americans...nevermind.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:14:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/493/30511493.jpg

That ain't it.

Heh heh, you'd fit right in on gunsnet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:13:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:53:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#11]
As I recall WildWes was banned at Goonsnet. His posts were as WORTHLESS as yours.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

<snip>

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top