Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 6:25:57 AM EDT
The writing is finally on the wall.  Now we see why they went to a corporation.

You want to try and screw me over?

RockHard
THE NASTY BASTARD

Trader Rating: (1)

I've order from Joekens before and received my goods in a timely fashion, two years ago. However it seems the complaints have become more numerous and serious that I recently went other routes to aquire what I need. Mainly a decent priced receiver for my next build. OOW for $49.

On another board there was a group buy that Ken had promoted to the board and it is now long past the date that Joekens had agreed upon for delievery. Joekens was paid in advance. One of the members there has stated that hes starting legal proceedings in 1 week, and is asking others to join in.

Joekens has posted that part of there problems is they incorporated. As a partnership they would have given up several tax advantages to do this, but would keep all lawsuits or bankruptceys from affecting there personnel assets.

I agree with 308 that until they can get there business in order and have glowing posts around the net that it's BUYER BEWERE.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#2]
It's amazing that GunsNet is always in bed with bad companys.  First it was the SAI rip-off and now it appears to be Jokin.  Why do they provide cover for these scam artists and hurt their own membership ?

Trouble for Jokin on Fal Files
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Ouch.....

Jokin sucks!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn, they are in hot water on Gunco.Net also...

Don't be jokin me around!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#6]
These people seem to be the scourge of the internet!  How in the hell does a company like this stay in business?  People should really become informed buyers before they even attempt to think about doing business with them.  So I guess Thornton never learned his lesson from SAI.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#8]
You must be JOEKING!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Any way to have the AFT remove Joekens Licence? I'm sure they would do something well in advanced before anyone else would. Call Nader lol.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The atf won't do shit......they didn't with gucciano.  They just let his license expire.  There's still the question about all those missing ak's and receivers that the ATF just doesn't give a shit about.......i mean come on that means that they would actually have to investigate something.

OH SHIT!  I HAVE A NEW THEORY.

JOKING = GUCCIANNO!!!!!!

Lots of similarities.  

#1 takes money doesn't deliver goods.

#2 the excuse is the machine, computer....whatever was down.

#3  another excuse...the stuff will be in next month or in 2 weeks.

#4 Hired help to better serve customers.

#5 forms a corporation.

#6 anything bad is DELETED by the dumbasses at .nutz

#7 will sometimes actually ship something to a customer so the customer can post about how good jokin is.

in the end jokin will go tits up...........it's just a matter of time before the piper comes to collect.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top