Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/29/2004 3:12:17 AM EDT
No secret decoder ring necessary for this one.

Why bash K-VAR ?

----------------------------------------------------------------
grobinson2
Executive Member

Trader Rating: (2)

Krink Kit Please  
Andrew,
I was just checking to see if JoeKen could offer Krink kits? Also please excuse my ignorance but why is K-V*R the only company to sell Bulgarian kits, and especially the kink kits?
Thank You,
Glenn

This is a classic example of "talking to yourself" and why did he suddenly forget how to spell "krink" in the second line?

---------------------------------------------------------
mehoe67

Trader Rating: (0)

Why not just buy from K-Var?

Watch out, here it comes!

---------------------------------------------
Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator

Trader Rating: (91)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by mehoe67
Why not just buy from K-Var?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because anyone who orders thru that company has lost there mind! Sorry but we do not support a company that does not support this website. kvar is just a company looking out for themselves always has and always will. Your a newbie and unfortunitely you don't know better when it comes to who you should buy from and so on.

You're so full of shit Thornton.  You don't like KVAR because they refused to give you kickbacks plain and simple.  That might work for your other "lackey" vendors.  Oops, I used the plural form of "vendor" when I really meant to use the singular form.  It seems you have quite a few "newbies" BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SAID "FUCK YOU" AND LEFT YOUR BOARD.  It's amazing that you will do anything to screw your membership out of money.  You know, like charging extra for informational forums (Build it Yourself).  Instead of hosing your members down on the GunsNet magazine group buy, why didn't you just have them buy direct from the vendor ?  I will tell you why, BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO MAKE YOUR MONEY TOO.  I bet you will show your true colors as a cheap bastard and make them pay the postage from your KB home to their addresses.  Suck it up fatboy and give your members a break.  Or is it all about making that shitass boat in your driveway run again ?

Your membership rates are a joke.  You carry the "Platinum Contributor" under your screen name, and it should be "Flatulence Contributor" because you're so full of shit.

-------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

Guns Network
Contributor

K-Var is a fucking joke... They mark up their prices sky high just because they think they have a monopoly on the market. After these PLO kits clear up we might bring in some Yugo Krink kits and flood the market for a lot less then K-Var would ever dream of. But first we have some PLO kits to sell.

I see the "Flatulence" is spreading.  I think Andrew's eye color must be brown because he's full of shit too.  

"K-Var is a fucking joke..."
Have you looked in the mirror lately?  Let's look at this closely...K-VAR sells new shit and Jokin sells used shit.  K-VAR delivers on time and Jokin can't deliver half the time.  K-VAR is an importer and Jokin relys on an importer.  K-VAR has a warehouse and Jokin has a garage.

"We might bring in some Yugo Krink kits."  
That's fucking hilarious.  

"Flood the market"
Yeah, okay, whatever you say.  

"But first we have some PLO kits to sell"
WRONG.  You have some PLO kits to unload.  No one is going to buy kits with bad bores.  Apparently you were not around when the RPK kits were on the market with "shot out" bores.

------------------------------------------------
grobinson2
Executive Member

PLO Kits  
Andrew,
How many PLO kits do you have to go? Sorry but Yugo kits sound quite nice. :+)
Thanks,
Glenn

Jesus Christ, do you have to be so obvious? [Obvious: Easily seen through because of a lack of subtlety; transparent: an obvious marketing ploy.]

--------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

Guns Network
Contributor

Grobinson,
We are going to be selling about 200 completed PLO rifles in about 2 weeks. There is a batch of 20 that the gunsmiths just finished. They are excellent rifles that are only going to last for a few weeks probably. We need to sell about 100 bad bore kits and a little more good kits. Once these are off our importers hands we can start negotiating some Yugo krink kits. We will sell them dirt cheap as long as you guys help us clear them out.

This is where he apparently answers his own question.  Reel those fish in quick before you lose them!  

"We are going to be selling about 200 completed PLO rifles in about 2 weeks."  
Damn, that's a tall order for Vulkin to fill.  I sure hope Jokin has the money to pay for them.  

"There is a batch of 20 that the gunsmiths just finished."
You mean "Hacks" don't you?  Vulkin has a less than stellar reputation when it comes to building "functioning" weapons.  

"We need to sell about 100 bad bore kits and a little more good kits. Once these are off our importers hands we can start negotiating some Yugo krink kits."
Once again, I'm sure you mean "unload" the bad bore kits.  Why do these kits need to be off your importer's hands?  Don't you have possession of them?  Or do you take the money from your customers (you know, charge their credit cards) and then buy them from Vulkin and then ship them to your customers?

"We will sell them dirt cheap as long as you guys help us clear them out."
I think you mean you will sell them for whatever you can get as long as your customers continue to bail you out.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:28:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I think this deserves another rendition of a Campy Tune.

------------------------------------------

CAMPYBOB
Site Staff

Post Number :: 15748

OH, USA

With apologies to the eagles...and the residents of Winslow!

Well, I'm running down the net
tryin' to lighten my wallet

I've got seven dealers on
my mind,

Four that wanna break me,
Two that wanna take me,

One says he's a friend of mine.

charge me early, charge me repeatedly
Don't let the sound of your cash register
drive you to thievery.

Lighten wallets while you still can
don't even try to fairly defend

Just find an excuse to make your stand
and charge it easy!

Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona

and such a broke dude to see
It's rick james, my Lord, in a pinto ford

slowin' down to take a look at me

Come on, gary!, don't say maybe
I gotta know if your credit card machine is
gonna charge me!

i may lose and you may win though
i will never be scammed again

so dispute the charges, I'm callin' bbb,
so charge me easy.

Well I'm dialing up the 'torney general trying to tell my sad tale
got a world of charges on my card!

lookin' for a dealer who won't blow limit
he's so hard to find!

charge me easy, charge me repeatedly,
don't let the sound of your forum
make you lazy.

come on screw me, don't say maybe
I gotta know if your lack of stock
is gonna rape me, oh oh oh

Oh you got it charge me easy
you oughta charge me easy...

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:09:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not create a fake account using proxy server and free email to post it over there? It would be allot funnier.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:44:52 AM EDT
[#3]
When anyone posts over there, you run into censorship.  Let's just say it was posted.  It wouldn't last more than two minutes with his Super Dooper Uber Ass Licker Moderators.  

Just look how they covered up the Gary Gucciano ponzi scheme.  I was a member over there when that went down.  I tried to get a few of the moderators to stand up and say something, but whenever they questioned Thornton's motives he immediately humiliated or threatened them into silence.  I guess they thought they would be "down range when Thornton was on the firing line with loaded weapons."

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:51:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Still trying to pawn off those Russian bad bore kits?

Perhaps Glenda could lend a helping hand...

grobinson2
Executive Member

08-02-2004 03:40 AM

Help Sorting Kits

Andrew,
Need help sorting out those "bad" kits? (Glenn Talking To Self In Backroom)-Doo...Tooo...Dooo... One hand select kit for me..Cough ...I mean bad bore kit for me....One kit for the ship out pile for JoeKen.... One kit for me...
hehehe
Glenn

"Glenn Talking To Self In Backroom"
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:08:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:22:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:38:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:48:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:51:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:30:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I've spent quite a few dollars at K-var..When my stuff gets here four or five days after I order it..My CC charged the day it goes out..I have never got a order that was wrong, a buddy has and it was taken care of immediately that was a while ago I might add...Thats just good buisness..Now let them talk about ORF or a couple other of my FAVORITE companies and I'll have to take my banned ass back over there to shut a couple of cock holsters..What got me was the K-var only looks after themselves and we dont support a company that does'nt support this web site quote..Makes him sound like a pussy..
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Long live K-VAR.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#17]
K-Var's done well by me
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
"BTW - Is there any issues with KVAR or is their bitching purely anger based?"

There was a big mess at .net last year over Bulgy waffle mags. JoeKen was advertising them for sale, not stating that they were still to be brought in from overseas on their web ad, and taking money. This was spun into a special advance order rate at .net. BUt JK was getting them from KVAR who unloaded them on the market better than JK's deal.

Doesn't payback suck!  Jerkin and .net stuck too many knives in Vartan's back and they got what they deserved.

Quoted:
yeah, jerken got uberpizzed that their mag source sliced and diced them like a jullienne french fry at a ronco convention.

that deal made jerken look like...well...jerks.

And the idiots at dorknutz gladly paid $4.50 more per mag to support Jerkin since K-Var is mud there.  What a bunch of morons.  I had my 15 mags at $7.49 each from K-Var in four days from placing my order.  I wonder how long those jerks had to wait for theirs from Jerkin.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally posted by GrimReaper
Yea, and we need some M-76 kits in 8mm too!

Yea, and whose receiver are you going to use????  Rapid fire is on .net's sh!t list.  Excuse me while I wipe off my monitor.  This is too funny!

Originally posted by wjm
Listen to the words of wisdom from the wise old moderators.

Way "back in the day" it was the rather strange, but interesting "Chief Thunder" who was able to bust the k monopoly on mags and kits.

Hmmm!  There is a big difference between a demilled krink and BRAND NEW KRINK PARTS!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Comparing Joekin to K-Var is like comparing getting burned alive and winning the lottery.

Its so funny how Dthor hates anything having to do with Ar15.com. Like that little tracker deal he used to brag how highly they were ranked now it doesnt mean anything because they only put it up for "fun".

Bunch of losers over there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Comparing JOEKING to K-VAR is like comparing what Lorena Bobbitt  would do to you, and what Monica Lewinsky would do to you!!  Get real!!!  You've gotta be JOEKING!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top