Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 9:04:43 AM EDT
Found this on the Kalinka optics website. Unique pistol grip and equally unique bipod/mount. If you save the pic from their website the thumbnail will display the whole rifle(and bipod). Anybody got better pics or more info?

www.kalinkaoptics.com/cgi-bin/kowstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=GSNA
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks neat, but the optic is awfully high up.

Justin
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Just a standard Saiga-M type. Pistol grip is factory Izhmash. The bipod is as well.

Outside of the US, Saigas are sold with pistol grips, folding stocks, the works. Still a 10rd mag though.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just a standard Saiga-M type. Pistol grip is factory Izhmash. The bipod is as well.

Hmmm, wonder where one might find the grip or 'pod? I would think the bipod would fall under importable sporting goods...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Andrei in Russia. He either has that kind of stuff advertised, or you can he can get if not listed.

He sells on ebay -

akstore.net

and Gunbroker under the name ruseller

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the link. I've seen his Dragonov and bbl. mount AK bipods, I imagine if anyone sells them he can get 'em. Really would like to get a better look at how they work.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top