Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:44:01 PM EDT
I have one of the Bulgarian 4-piece attatchments that I just got. I placed it onto my sight base and tightened it. It locked at the first slot, but I found that it could turn and lock at the second one halfway oon the other side, so the threads were still going. It is easier to do the first slot, but would gases from firing be a problem? Would there be a gap inside? Does it need to be tightened as far as possible?
Thanks! Hope this makes sense......
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure if it's a gas booster, but it's the flash hider that is made up of four parts that can be disassembled. It's not the cone style, and is the newer design of the two.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top