Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 9:55:01 AM EDT
No decoder ring necessary for this one.

Shut yer cockholster and let me have my money!

It's bad enough that he is milking his membership for money on the GunsNet Mag Group Buy, but he has really sunk to a new low trying to make money on curios and relics.

----------------------------------------------

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator

Trader Rating: (91)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor

No more annoucements abour gun deals UNTIL...  
No more surprise annoucements concerning ANY gun deals until you have cleared them thru the Curio n Relic Moderators or the CnR Forum Admins from now on.

Guns Network has a serious problem with companies who would like more then anything for you all to do there dirty work in selling for them without having to pay a DIME to Guns Network in advertisement. That is down right THEFT, as in stealing from REDSTAR's and zouave hard work in what they built up years ago.

This website is a business and maybe some of you all need a reminder that bandwidth is not cheap on this website and SHILLING is against our policies. Noone is going to USE our website to LINE there pockets without paying for that previledge.

Please remember to use your heads and use some common sense.

Guns Network Staff

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Typical, just another typical day at Goonsnet.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Gotta' get your gettin' while the gettin's good. Er...something like that.  

hey...for the 35th time...what is a 'noone'??? something like a 'goon'? a maroon? a cartoon?

There's a local family by the name of Noone. I shit you not. I think he's a lawyer, maybe. Or accountant. Saw an ad or something and immediately thought of "noone". It's not a what, rather a who.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#7]

That is down right THEFT,

Same as when Joeken charges a card and never shipps a product..
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#8]
This isn't our Red Star Arms that he is refering to, is it?    Or  just another JoeCon?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This isn't our Red Star Arms that he is refering to, is it?    Or  just another JoeCon?

No,, incidently I think Redstar is an o.k. dude, same for most of the C&R gang over there. Good people no matter what level of smear appears here.

However, when we refer to the king of Cockholsters, I can't help but laugh at the pathetic fool. If he's not their dreaded Fred Sanford, he's Fred's inbred brother. Whatta ya wanna bet the Almighty HDR gave "Gunsnet Admin" the following quotes for a sig line?

The indiscriminate use of vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.  

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.
GUNS NETWORK.....Often Imitated.....Never Duplicated

The Guns Network discussion websites & AK-47.net have BOTH received
a 5-STAR rating from Shotgun News in their 10/6/2003 Issue...10-06-04 is coming up, think you'll maintain that 5-star rating?

Ol' Cockholster himself couldn't read, much less understand his own sig line.

Sincerely yours, "Noone"

As for Joeken, I seriously recommend C.O.D. as a payment option...

Just this n****'z opinion.

(edit for bold on Dthor's sig)
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Bowcunt is the biggest cockholster at that place. Gunsnet, what a joke.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top