Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 6:36:51 PM EDT
After Sept can I add a folding stock and FH to a SAR 1?  I dont know exactly what parts are made where and if the 89 ban effects what I can do and yada yada......   So what can and cant I do with this rifle?   Ideally I'd like to put a folder on and SBR it like a poor man's krink.    Of course, an aftermarket barrel, other krink like parts would be nice too but I want this 100% legal and unquestionable.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
After Sept can I add a folding stock and FH to a SAR 1?

Yes.

As long as you keep your gun 922 compliant, you can add basically anything you want.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea I hope the ban is finally gone. If so im going to put all the evilness I can fit on my WASR-10!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Good deal, maybe I wont trade her off after all.   I am curious though as to where I could get a krink style FH to thread onto my SAR1 bbl?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out K-var.com they got all the Ak needs.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top