Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/1/2004 5:24:19 PM EDT
Hello Guys,
I'm a happy new SEAK owner - thanks to Krinkfreak and everyone who make this project possible -and I'm considering getting an Ultimak optics mount. The mount appears to be solid, low profile, and to allow for co-witness with the irons. If anyone has any advice or observations on the mount itself or any installation quirks I would appreciate their input.
Link Posted: 7/1/2004 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 10:25:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I like my Ultimak sight base for my AK.  Gets very hot, though.

No installation issues that I can remember ...  very straightforward.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:12:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I like my Ultimak sight base for my AK.  Gets very hot, though.

No installation issues that I can remember ...  very straightforward.

Good point on the temperature bit....I know my AK get's smokin' after a couple of mags....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:31:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Red dot only due to fwd location, may need a wee bit of tweak to lock down just right, fine after that. Siderail adaptors are also made with weaver bases.

You can use pistol scopes as well, if electronic sights are not your cup of tea.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top