Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/15/2004 5:15:17 AM EDT
This month I had an extra 100$ that I did'nt expect to have and I thought what better to do then to dress up the wasr-10 with some new furniture and mags.

So, last night, after coming home really late and planning to head right to bed, I saw that the box from Kvar had arrived.  Needless to say I did'nt end up going to bed at the time I had planned ... but it was well worth staying up to see the wasr in its new furniture.  Man, talk about changing the whole look and feel of a gun ... I am pretty impressed with kvar ...

The one problem I did run into though is the famous "moron milling job" on the mag well, and to make the bulgarian waffle mags fit, I had to finish the job myself.

I know it's just a wasr 10, but in the new furniture, I think she is looking dead sexy.

http://members.cox.net/killer9er/kvar.jpg
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 5:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking gun, I have some Kvar products comming in the mail any day now from the Brown Santa Claus

Link Posted: 5/15/2004 6:51:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Thx Campy.

The cool thing about the Makarov, is the shop I bought it from was selling it  as a Bulgie for 150$.

After I got home I realized that it was just marked that it was imported from Bulgaria, but it was actually a mil-surplus Russian Mak, dated 1976.  It is in excellent condition, gues that was just a lucky day for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#4]
You're tempting me...

I have a WASR10 as well.  I want to keep it looking wood stocked and polished bolt, and then get a 5.45 gun to do the synthetic job to.  But that one looks good.  They make a green and a plum set too.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
K-Var furniture is great for bump-firing without burning your hands.  The handguards handle the heat very well.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top