Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/14/2004 9:41:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good, but include this:

Kerry is the biggest wastes of good oxygen since Carter...the guy who started the Islamic-heathen-war against us due to his inaction in Iran. BTW: "IRAN, IS the Head of the Snake" that must me cut off...... hey? WTF do I know?, with access and "required" "Intell-Briefs" dailey readings... Ah, Helllllloooooooo!

I'm telling you all, who will listen, WTF is up, over? Kill them all, and do it soon. That incudes that stupid kid from "West-Philly" who thought that “ they” would cut him slack, vs. his head, because he was "Pro-Palestinian".... got "Mr. Johnny Walker East" a lot of "good", didn't it? Ah, HELLO? Moron.

Gee, thanks, "Grief-Stricken-Jew (?)" "Dad" ...well, asshole, why don't you just, cinch up the Birkenstocks, and send more $$$ To The Kerry Campaign, you POS waste of good air......;? Hey, (as in hey-ho-Nixon's got go ...chants, you Left-wing, sang, you POS) got your opprtunitistic (I can get you "whole-sale") kid killed, by your example after "he" thought" he was in the "company of friends"...after all, his "Uncle in Mosul" thought so... The whole damn thing stinks to high heaven (mine, not theirs), but who am I: just but"Joe-Bag-of-Donuts"....F*** You, Islamic scum, screw every one of you pigs, to Hell.

Another "Dupe" for Demoratic Photo-Ops"...end of subject.

I'm sorry, but I spent way too much in the ME to but this PC Crap....
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if ole Nick Berg was all that innocent after hearing the stories today... I might have to just remove my rage over his murder, but I will need more info on that to make a decision..

Seems he had the Koran, and anti semetic, and jihadist connections, and literature when he was arrested...
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I read that to Colt....And as for our presidential canadate's..I think everyone who campained SUCK!!! I hate handing over our leadership to some little old men that has been silver spooned all there life..Shame REAL men don't want the job...
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 5:59:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shame REAL men don't want the job...

REAL men can't get the job.. Remember back in grade school when they told all the kids they can be anything they want, including President???  They lied....

Out country may have at one time been of, by and for the people.. But now it is Of, by and for the choosen few, on the backs of the people...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top