Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 1:40:01 PM EDT
My WASR-10  from Rapid Fire showed up with my SEAK ...., the WASR-10 came with a NATO length stock.

Is that normal?????  When I called there was no one there at that time to give me an answer.

So for now I'm kind of in the dark!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  I hate it when I order one gun and 2 show up.  ORF running their 2 for 1 special again?

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
2 for 1...........  I WISH!!

No.., I had just sold my SAR-1 and wanted to replace it with a 100 series AK with a AK-74 style Muzzle Brake in 7.62x39 and was able to save on FFL transfer fee's if I had both guns shipped to my FFL at the same time.  Gotta' save where you can ya' know!!

Anyway....., I was just wondering if anybody else has one of these.., and if it came with a NATO length butt stock?   I much prefure the standard Warsaw length, and I was suprised, and a little bummed when the WASR-10 (same as R-109) showed up with the longer stock.

RU4FREEDOM -- out
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:27:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
It has OD Green furniture...., and it does look identical to my other OD Green US K-Var  stuff!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top