Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 5:29:21 PM EDT
Seem I just bought a like new Yugo Zastava M-90 for $395.00  I usually don't see these below the $600-$700 dollar mark??

And if that aint bad enough.. I belive I also just bought a New Unfired Izmash Tiger for $495.00...

Ohhh Lord is me I don't even have a job.. Please Check the Equipment Exchange I have to pass on some deals to pay for these things....  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate it when that happen's..
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
*AAAAAAACK*

*sputter*

-*profuse coughing and random gugling*-

HOLY SCHMOLY!  Do you live in the USA?

YOU MUST PROMISE TO BE VERY NICE TO THEM OR THE FIREARM SRS (me, with others) WILL COME AND TAKE YOUR ABUSED CHILDREN AWAY AND GIVE THEM NICE HOMES (like mine).

Really man, that's fantastic!  I hope you don't know the guy you bought them from...  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll buy 'em both, at those prices, and promise to give them plenty of TLC.. Or atleast that TIGR for $600
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
"I have a friend who likes to help nice people like you.  Nice people who through no fault of their own, find themselves needing a little extra cash.  He wants to help you.  He just needs some help from you.  A favor for a favor..."
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, and by the way- Yes, we all hate you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
If that's not just a bummer, These are from the same outfit I bought a NIB unfired Polytech Legend for $795.00

There all escaping Commiefornia guns... Great deals to be had out there since they can't be sold "In  CountrY" and have to be exported out... Meaning removed from California...hehehe
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Was that the one on GunsAmerica? I tried to jump on that one but some sorry *&%$@#$%^ beat me to it!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#8]
That was a hell of a deal on the Tigr. What furniture does it have military or the "hunting" rear stock?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Tigr has the hunting stock on it..
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tigr has the hunting stock on it..

Buy yourself a set of the new black polymer SVD furniture for it and you could make some serious profit. Thats if the money becomes an issue.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#11]
There goes your BFest ammo budget....

ORF would love to borrow an 8mm Yugo to reverse engineer the receiver for their mill.

You can't shoot money
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I was wondering, what's the difference between a regular SVD and a TIGR other than the furniture, and lack of a bayonet lug and flash surpressor?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top