BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 8:11:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty cool Pave..Is that Plum Or wood furniture on that AR-15??????
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's pretty cool Pave..Is that Plum Or wood furniture on that AR-15??????

Its actually wood.  I have no idea who made that furniture but I've seen one just like it at a Missouri gunshow.  It was Walnut and was beautiful furniture, but seemed really odd on an SP1.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I agree, no kidding.....I enlarged it and looked closer: You're right: it looks like wood....Holy Cow! I wonder what that thing weighs? If I had to "hump it" , I'd grab the SF Super Match Competition first...it can't weigh much more.......
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, remember: "This" isn't for "us"; it's for any "Soccer Moms", etc. you may know....to show them before the Sept/October Barrage of 15-second, TV-sound-bites, what a bunch of crap it actually is.....expect that to happen, BTW.....a 75 rnd Norinco Drum (New, postage paid) to the  first who points out that (the DEAMONRATS DIDN'T MAKE IT AN ELECTION ISSUE)
by Election Day, the same back to me when they do, and you lose....  (the great N.E., included)  Aug to Nov., 04
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Missed #4, leo lower, otherwise spotted the sillyness correctly.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top