Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/7/2004 3:25:36 PM EDT
Never really liked the butt stock but the blonde furniture my pops shalacked for me came out good.

Now  the transformation into something more pleasing to my eye....

EAST MEETS WEST

Here's dear ol' Dad (notice the patch of grey hair he missed behind his ear with the JFM product)

Funny thing was later on, we stopped at Hooters to eat and he was telling me his ear hurt...I said WHY, didn't I give you the plugs?....then I seen this photo today

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
East meets west, I like that!!!!!Nice rifle. those new stocks were fugly!!!you fixed her up nice...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:33:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sharp looking...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like the muzzle blast really messed with your Dad's hair.

I used to have a forehead.  I now have a huge expanse of beach and the tide just keeps going out.  Damn stuff is thinning out, too.  Might have something to do with the ongoing D.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice photographs.  What kind of site is that on the black AK and is it any good? Im thinking of buying my first AK soon.  Is there any difference between the 7.62 cal versus the  5.45 cal AK's?

Thanks.
Stew
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top