Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/6/2004 10:15:56 AM EDT
....What else could I do?:

....'Ole Pave is pleased that he can finally stand for a few hours at a time......so, the Florida Room needs a "redo"....OK....Mamma's surprise Mother's Day "present" (she's out of town until Friday)....rip the porch apart...replace the screens and repaint inside and out....with me still? The "cats" are behaving and I'm "touching-up" the paint......so, having been banned from the "favorite hang" since Monday, I let them all out while I completed the project...well, I decided to put another coat of flat white on the shelf that runs around the porch.....slobber it on, whistle while you work , listen to C/W music, drink beer,  etc....look behind me and there is a cat, very content, but, sitting in the very wet, white paint.....hmmmmmmm, don't panic....."here boy"....."bite me says he" and off he runs.....white foot prints down 30' of carpet and a panicked wet-butt  slipped hard left turn on the tile when he got there.....'ya had to see it! Bwahahahahaha!  God gave us animals in our stewardship, but I gotta' tell you; as pissed as I could be cleaning while up the mess...all I can do is ROTFLMAO at my own stupidity......doah!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:10:31 AM EDT
[#1]

"bite me!" hehehe yep, he's a cat!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
listen to C/W music,

I think I found the problem.  Your cat loves the Blues.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
You know Pave..I alway's have to read you're thread's  just to see what you're into next...It's alway's something too make ya go HMMMM...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top