Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2004 5:05:06 PM EDT
Posted: Apr 16 2004, 01:52  

HDR

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,931

I like boys. I like the color pink. I would've told everybody this sooner but I wasn't sure if I'd be accepted. I no longer care if anyojne accepts me. This is obvious by my behavior as of late.

I am an angry old man. I spout shit off all the time and I'm forced to cover or take heat for others who include and implicate me in things. People I work for have no idea what a contractual agreement is or even looks like.

I like to make posts about wierd shit trying to draw parallels to betrayal or something. When I know that all along I should be kick myself in the ass or trying to choke myself to death. If I had the ablility, I would in fact choke myself to death. Unfortunately, my body's sympathetic reaction to make myself breathe is too strong.

Throbbing cock.

I dress up and try to feel cool. All I want is the attention of the sweaty young men that do it in real life. I have no idea what to put on my guns. I do know however that whatever the latest, greatest doodad is, it's for me. If its new, it must be good because no one would sell or release it if it wasn't any good.

Humongous dong.

I try to look hardcore in hopes that other like minded men will notice me. I glare at the camera instead of just smiling like a normal, well adjusted kid would. I have no idea how to argue a point, but hat doesnt matter when youre me. Being me is great, the regualar laws of physics dont apply. This is especially true whenver I shoot a gun as the recoil seems exponentially greater when I shoot it compared to others.

Sweaty balls.

I have no appreciation for a good looking woman. Why if one tackled me to the ground, I wouldnt even know how to kiss the poor thing properly. And she sure as hell better not have any tempting lingerie on underneath, for my Lord would not appreciate that. But homosexuality is OK.

Oiled up men.

Having grown up with numerous sisters, I always felt I shouldve been a girl. I was always having tea parties and playing a differnt kind of dressup in my younger days-about 2 years ago. I always felt effeminate tendencies, I never chose to act on them though. The only way I could without bursting was to display myself in my skinny build with a voice. I often time punched myself in the genetalia trying to keep my testacles from descending. It worked for awhile, but now I must investigate hormone treatments.

Good night all.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 6:47:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, that is a riot! Hahahahahahahah...IBTL..hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/26/2004 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Insinuating that he's gay or a cross dresser is an uncalled for insult to gays and cross dressers. (who are generally not the same group, BTW)
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
From sweaty balls to good night all's...There is a dead man in my fox hole?????
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I suppose this is not a popular opinion but I have no issue with HDR.

Don't know him but I sense he is a man I would respect if we ever met and talked.
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I had occasional run-ins with him when I was over there.  I never figured out why he seems to ride Thornton's jock so hard.  

Seems like HDR couldn't help but see the way the board was/is being run, and the way the membership is told to "shut yer cockholsters" and it's "okay to buy @oeken products no matter how far in advance they charge your credit card."

I guess he sold himself to a position of ahhhthorrriiiiitaaayyyyyy over the other members.  Power makes someone do terrible things.

Red Faction

Link Posted: 4/28/2004 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#7]
What does HDR stand for anyway?
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What does HDR stand for anyway?

I was told it is the intials of his real name.

Hector D. Rodriguez.
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I knew plenty of "Tops" and none acted near as infantile as I've seen him do.
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#10]
H. uge D. emented R etard      

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#11]
LMAO
thanks i needed that
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:35:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Whoever the hell that is totally ripped off my content.  Unoriginal prick.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top