Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2003 6:04:41 AM EDT
Good Morning,

Just out of curiosity does anyone own or has anyone seen any of these Polish Ak's?  Before or after build?  Just wondering about the quality?  

Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:34:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I have one. It is a real nice kit. The front trunnion is removed from the barrel, but included in the kit, which means you'll have to buy a press, or find a friend with one, and also will have to headspace the barrel, so another $60 for gauges, but hey, you can't build just one. If you buy 1, U won't regret it.
             OJF
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Polish AK's and parts are the highest quality.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Any idea why they would press the barrel out of the trunion?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a one of the kits built by Randy at Independence ARMS, the kit and build are  both excellent.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good Morning,

Just out of curiosity does anyone own or has anyone seen any of these Polish Ak's?  Before or after build?  Just wondering about the quality?  

Thanks for your input.

Used one to rebuild an AK, Troy at Inrange did the work, AK works fine.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I have bought many of the PMKMS kits.They all seemed like brand new to me.Build up into fine bullethoses too."Piss off a liberal and build an AK."
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I have one built by Chris at AK-USA on a OOW receiver. It's as close to perfection as you can get. Chris does some of the best work I have seen around. Lots of attention to detail. Finish is just pure perfection!!!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top