BATFE in a good mood on a good day.

Smart guy comes up with a good semi-auto conversion plan

submits it.....

it's approved

and I'm dreamin again

Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to my dream!
Already have the tripod and russian furniture!
Heck, I am half way there!
I work for a C2 that has a post sample, and I have 4 other C2 buddies that I have shot theirs... They are the best damn GP gun I have ever operated. I would love to have a dummy even, but a semi auto would be tits.
Here is yours truly in Russia this summer letting it rip...
-C

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
where is all the snow, everytime I see a picture from russia, it looks like the artic??
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:25:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Chamberlin, great pic. What on earth is that rifle in the background?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
It looks kind of like a VSS or VSK-94.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]
You lucky guy.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Yup, full auto VSS "Vintorez" sniper rifle in 9X39.... Although the F/A capability isn't to be typically used in normal practice, it sure does dump that 10 round mag fast as hell! Double/triple taps fully suppressed through a PSO scope....alot of fun indeed!

-C
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:24:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yup, full auto VSS "Vintorez" sniper rifle in 9X39.... Although the F/A capability isn't to be typically used in normal practice, it sure does dump that 10 round mag fast as hell! Double/triple taps fully suppressed through a PSO scope....alot of fun indeed!

-C

Thanks for the clarification! Kinda looked like a Rommie T-hole stock in the pic, the silencer part was plenty obvious. Neat looking rifle regardless. Jeez, wish my vacations were spent shooting commie arms in their motherland!

Hey Campy, I've got a couple of the Chief/ PKM vids from a couple years back. I always cue up one of the two when I'm sitting here at the idiot box. Any unknown/ private call gets a belt full! ....they just hang up. Most don't call back anytime soon..........
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#10]
I just put together a quick video using some 'crapple' quicktime 160X120 pixel videos that a friend converted from our raw DV footage....it is now in scalable Divx 640X480, so a little more usable....total size is 8.4 meg, 21 seconds total time, showing the VSS, Stetchkin and PKM. If any ONE person wants me send it to them so they can host it, let me know and I will email it.....I tried hosting on my server once, and it corrupts video files on purpose... haven't figured that one out yet....
-C
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Now lets see, M-11 fits here....  pins there... then.... Hmmmm. LOL, now if someone clears this with Owen and the bafte BEFORE he sell it to his buddies, maybe.....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top