For all of you preban bargain hunters.

Preban ak pistol
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:27:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Pardon my ignorance...

What makes that a pistol?
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a recent AMD 65 kit build, and I doubt that the receiver was hardened to the proper amount like the ones Denny has offered.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a bridge to sell anyone who's interested.

B-west..LOL!

That guy either is trying to chisel some fool out of their money, or honestly doesn't know what he's doing.  

$3,100.oo for that POS!  Unreal!

One can get a nice Yugo Ak for 1/2 that price.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
What a crock! He got his hands on a bwest receiver which was advertized as a preban, built a AMD65 kit on it without the folder, and is claiming it to be a preban AK pistol. I really despise people who pull this shit. Wish there was something that could be done to stop it!
              OJF
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Your all really missing the worst part....Look how the trunnion is welded in the rec....
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Must have been put together by the same monkey that worked for Hexxe.  

I didn't see any chicken feathers, either.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top