Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/21/2003 1:05:03 PM EDT
The little lady has been asking me what I want for Christmas this year and I've been telling her not to worry about me this year,a couple new pairs of levi's and some new wig wam socks would be fine.This morning she escalated her attack and I mentioned a new stock set for one of the AK's,she jumped on the idea and now a plumb 74 stock set from K-Var is on order.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#1]
She sounds like a keeper!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
YES!!  It is very important to have a STRAIGHT
stock set...One that is Plumb.

Its even better to have a PLUM colored Plumb stock set from K-Var.

Sorry i couldn't resist that one...:)

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope she does'nt forget the levi's and wig wams but I'm really looking forward to the stock set.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Definately a Keeper,we've been together 5 years and have a 4 year old Son.Finally getting married next Saturday up in Gatlinburgh.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definately a Keeper,we've been together 5 years and have a 4 year old Son.Finally getting married next Saturday up in Gatlinburgh.

What?  No Bachelor party?
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Levi is anti...try some Dickies or Wranglers!

Congrats on the SO...she is a keeper.  You should be plumb proud.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Anti?I've been wearing 501's for 25 years.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anti?I've been wearing 501's for 25 years.

www.jpfo.org/alert20000126.htm

Strictly Dickies, Wranglers or Carhart jeans for me from now on.  I might buy used Levi jeans from the thrift store/garage sales etc but otherwise Fk'em.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe someone could post instructions on how to weave limber tree branches into cloth so we can make our own anti-anti brand jeans...  In today's world of corporate mergers, subsidiaries, subcontractors, holding companies, etc. you are going to be very hard pressed to find any product that isn't connected to the anti's in some way shape or form.  You would be surprised to know that when you boycott some of these companies and buy an alternate product you may very well still be buying from them as they will often manufacture for other private labels.  So if 501s are what fit you, wear them for Christ's sake!  I wear Walmart jeans because on the rare occassion I wear jeans its usually for something messy, so why spend $40 or more on a pair when I can spend like $15?  Otherwise I always had a preference for 550's.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm with Hiram,it would be impossible to boycott every manufacturer that dis-agrees with my beliefs.However,I'll definately feel good about wearing my 501's to shooting events!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:18:34 AM EDT
[#12]
We could always grow pot in the back yard and have our wives weave it into clothing Oops, did I say pot? I meant hemp.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Everyone has to choose their own battles.  When at all possible I try to not give any aid or comfort to the enemy.  If your thing is the head in the sand, there is not much I can do about that.

BTW...long time no see Hiram.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top