BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/20/2003 4:25:54 PM EDT
www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153619

Joeken is not an impoter. Interesting...
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It will get deleted and the author banned in no time. I'm surprised the thread has survived this long.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]
the post is still there.

record time...
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
argh they have it where whenever i go into it, it's always on this page where it says you cannot access thing page, please logout and log back in, and i log out, and the same page keeps coming up!  anyone know how i can get in there without this happening?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Its gone!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I love this little quote from the staff "JoeKen's business and how they operate is none of your business nor is it our business nor is it any one's business on this website or the internet."

So if someone is taking orders charging money receiving items then keeping said items and money and not doing anything in return that should be none of our business. Oh wait this scenaro has already been played out once and i think we all know who ended up looking like brainless fools.

The ak-47 motto
Its ok is someone steals and lies remember their money is what keeps this site alive! So just think of your lost part kit and 3 grand as a one small sacrifice in keeping the internet gun community alive. Oh by the way please contribute and become a platinum ak-47 member!

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
They even say that it's no ones business how Aim, Tapco or Joeken are ran but I sure as hell don't see that it applies to K-Var.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:28:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They even say that it's no ones business how Aim, Tapco or Joeken are ran but I sure as hell don't see that it applies to K-Var.

Yeah Jim its pretty damn sad. If you kiss their ass you can be a thief fraud liar etc.. But heaven forbid you dont sponsor their site and be an honest business!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Okay, I'm missing the basics here, since the site won't load for me. What is this all about??  The reason I'm asking is that I've considered buying from JoeKen before, and I'd like to know if there's a good reason not to do so.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:44:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Same story again: SHUT YOUR COCK HOLSTER AND LET OUR SPONSORS DO WITH YOU WHATEVER THEY WANT!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Business as usual over there...
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Okay, I'm missing the basics here, since the site won't load for me. What is this all about??  The reason I'm asking is that I've considered buying from JoeKen before, and I'd like to know if there's a good reason not to do so.

They came out over a year ago with rock bottom pricing and rough customer service. Acceptable for a startup, but nothing seems to have really improved since then. I bought a 5.45 kit, was told it would ship the next day, it did not get out for 3 weeks. Many other examples have been posted. I like their price competition but am giving up on waiting for them to clean up their business practices.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#14]
My good friend Congoloid might say that although we are being cowardly toe suckers for disparraging those at AK47.nutz, he does not pay attention at all to anything that goes on there between vendors and members, therefore there is absolutely nothing wrong and he knows nothing about vanishing posts or any sort of deception either expressed or implied.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
My good friend Congoloid might say that although we are being cowardly toe suckers for disparraging those at AK47.nutz, he does not pay attention at all to anything that goes on there between vendors and members, therefore there is absolutely nothing wrong and he knows nothing about vanishing posts or any sort of deception either expressed or implied.

I read his reply. I noticed your friend didn't address any of the issues either, just attacked the source. Typical gunnutz coverup horseshit for one of the worst dealers on the internet. Talk about "toe sucking", how about a bunch of blow hards sucking up to JOEKEN for his sponcership? Is AK47.net really that bad off to need "blood money" from the likes of dealers like them?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#16]

It's still up, for now

Guns Network Staff

Here is a fact we don't know you period, you have no history here so you posting and talking to a wall guy. Hell for all I know you could be some gay green looking leprechaun with a hard on for JoeKen. Or you could be a .... never mind. I mean you are like the equivalent to a ANON person posting trying to cause a problem or raise a concern without letting us all know who you are. This screams and most everyone here has picked up on that. The Moderators are not going to allow this BS to fester. Until you lay out who you are, this whole thing is some make believe fairytale and if anyone believes this crap then I hope you can find a shrink soon. :P

JoeKen's business and how they operate is none of your business nor is it our business nor is it any one's business on this website or the internet. Can you comprehend that? If not seek counseling quickly. Your JoeKen spin job is less then to be desireable and the effect you were looking for is like... next time hire a professional.

Next Post By
Guns Network Staff

No absolutely incredible how smart most of the members picked up on this CRAPOLA. What this guy posted is a soap opera script and a bad one I might add.

Censorship WTF are you talking about? Cause I am not following you what so ever. Do you work for Rev. Al Sharpton???

If this place is such the joke then you don't mind me saying, Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Furthermore some of you guys need to get a GRIP on this ENTITLEMENT trip you all are on. What generation are you from, you sound more like a liberal democrat! How JoeKen runs there business is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS… Just like how Guns Network, TAPCO, AIM, CENTURY ARMS run there business is none of your business NOW DEAL WITH IT!

Oh and for the sake of argument and debate if JoeKen was a public owned company as in stocks and shares and you owned a portion... then you would be entitled to the company info and have a say at there annual members meeting

enough of this turd floating in the toilet, now lets get back to talking about AK's This post has about as much credibility as Rev. Al Sharpton running for President.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Boy,  Talk about obsessed.  I think he fantisizes about Campy all day long.  Talk about being paranoid.  He sure does make alot of gay toe sucking refrences.

CONGOLOID

Dang, just one post and that's it?
I'd say you're now tilting more towards the homosexual leprechaun.

Unless it's....Hanoi Bob? Is this you, using someone else's account over here, "just a few IP bounces and in the back door" again?

BTW, this topic sure did take long enough to come over here from hanoi bob's "AK" section of arfkom.
I guess it needed to be chatted about over there and some game plan devised.

I guess the "IM/e-mail consensus" from honoi central was to post this "one shot deal" in the "general discussion" section rather than the REVIEWS.
Gee, I wonder why?

Just how many people DO suck on hanoi bob's toes?
Inquiring minds want to know...

See ya, leppy!

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#18]
The only thing missing from the post above is "crayon" font....
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh, I found it. They moved it off the general discussions. Makes sense, nobody will see it in "reviews". I saw a reply that mentioned them deleting it, so they would look bad if it just disappeared. At least for now. It really doesn't matter, they have it hidden from view. Thats all they were after.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Did you see where he linked me back to here because of what I said about it? As if what I or anybody else says over here has anything to do with Joeken sponsoring .net or not. Guess I'll be getting the big "B" pretty soon for posting over here.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#21]
When the library opens tomorrow Congadick will be over on preban telling us all about it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#22]
not trying to flame but, whats the big deal?  joeken may take a while to ship but i dont hear anybody posting crap about sarco all the time.   now THEY take a long time to ship.  actually i just ordered a bunch of 5.45 mags from them and got them within the week.  it seems they are doing a little better with it now they arent rookies anymore.  

i personally think they are decent pricewise and being a true capitalist thats all i care about.  i wouldnt care if they imported their stuff thru dianne fienswine herself as long as i get it cheap.  

now if its a gut shot at gunsnet your looking for thats a pretty bad way to go about it.  not saying it is, but some seem to have taken it that way.  BTW, it was moved to reviews because thats what it is, a review of a company.  just because its bad doesnt mean it belongs in GD.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:24:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:34:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:40:32 AM EDT
[#27]
The whole gist of this thread is the fleecing of the members by a "paid" vendor of that board.

If you pay then you're a sponsor.  The rules of the board then state "the board can't be used to leverage any kind of pressure on a sponsor."  So in effect, it's a license to peddle your goods however you want (hence the comment "How they run their business, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS") and let's face it, as long as you satisfy the majority of your customers, the minority of dissatisfied customers don't matter because they will be silenced by the Admin, Moderators, and lackys trying to curry favor from the Admin.

Joeken is an "exclusive" distributor for Bob Hesse.  I've even heard good intel that it's bankrolled exclusively by Hesse.  Now why he just doesn't come right out and say it is beyond me.  Probably the stigma attached to his "less than superior" quality of firearms.

All I can say is "if you lay down with flea infested dogs, you get fleas."

Glad I left when I did.  It just gets worse and worse.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:53:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quote from over there:

No one is defending anyone here. They are just stating the obvious that when someone comes on this board and his first post is a rant about a site sponsor, true or otherwise, he is out of line.

Do you disagree? Do you see his one measly post deleted? Nope, still there for the whole world to see.

The staff is allowed to have an opinion like all of us members and it is THEIR site, so deal with it.

Classic example of a "lackey"

The staff is defending the sponsor, and they are also attacking the member for telling the truth.  It's just another example of their infamous coverups.  Just like SAI in the past.  Keep them silent, rake in the money, delete their posts, it never happened...get it?

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#30]
The admin at Bumsnutz are crooks, and it is not surprising that some of their sponsors are also.  There is no story here.  Anytime you have dealings with the idiots or their sex dwarves, expect to come away from the ordeal soiled.  Feel free to tell Pete/Dthor that Hop said so.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:07:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Anytime you have dealings with the idiots or their sex dwarves, expect to come away from the ordeal soiled.

omigawd! that is one of the funniest one-liners i've ever heard!!!

sex dwarves....oh that's good!

That's too much!

Sex dwarves!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Guys, I could care less what or WHO they do over there. I can't even log on and post merry Christmas over there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Is "sex dwarves" tossing illegal in the 50 states?

Thats a good one.  Im surprised people still go there for abuse.

BTW, whatever happened to my freaking mags from JoblowKen?  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Right back at you Troy and more of the same for everyone else!

Glad you enjoy the wit Campy. =)
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
BTW, whatever happened to my freaking mags from JoblowKen?  

Joken still has them because everyone bought mags from K-VAR.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#38]
ahhh i dont know if im ashamed that i got banned or glad. id say im ashamed because i should have left on my own. id say im glad well just because im not there and they are stupid f#$%s.

so anyway i am/was protector76239 and i bought myself a vepr k in 762x39 for xmas.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
ahhh i dont know if im ashamed that i got banned or glad. id say im ashamed because i should have left on my own. id say im glad well just because im not there and they are stupid f#$%s.

so anyway i am/was protector76239 and i bought myself a vepr k in 762x39 for xmas.

Good to see ya man! Happy Holidays and congrats on the K! I bought myself a 5.56 Saiga from CDNN as a 'gift to myself', if I can swing it, a Saiga 12 is going to be a must! Good thing K-var just released those RPK74 kits, I'd have probably gone with the 5.45 Vepr instead. As it is I have the instant satisfaction I desired. We shot the Saiga tonite at paper plates on a 2x2 board at approx. 100 yds with a spotlight. I see good things coming from this rifle! Groups are tight but the sights need adjustment. I won't brag yet but I do believe this is bound to be my most accurate Kalishnikov... Chances are I'm gonna leave this one bone-stock for awhile. Hmm...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Be honest Pro. Your account was removed because you made threats of extreme physical violence towards a couple FAL Files members who responded to your insults towards the FAL Files membership.

All of us say shit we should be ashamed every once in a while, but calling the members of gunsnet "stupid f#$%s" really is uncalled for considering the proplem was between you and the FAL Files guys who simply responded to your original insult towards them and theirs.

Try telling someone here you are going to do them physical harm and see if the managment puts up with it either.

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#41]
wow i was wondering where you went protector...hey hoploholic, havent talked to you in a while either.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Good to see you to daemon.  I hope everything is going well for ya!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be honest Pro. Your account was removed because you made threats of extreme physical violence towards a couple FAL Files members who responded to your insults towards the FAL Files membership.

All of us say shit we should be ashamed every once in a while, but calling the members of gunsnet "stupid f#$%s" really is uncalled for considering the proplem was between you and the FAL Files guys who simply responded to your original insult towards them and theirs.

Try telling someone here you are going to do them physical harm and see if the managment puts up with it either.

did you think i wanted to keep that a secret?
yes i did do that. and ill call them whatever i want. none of you  have givin any thought there may be some other circumstance as to why i would do that. its fine. i dont regret what i said. if someone here rips me off and baits me because i have a thread here and elsewhere about how to fix it. they can expect a similar response.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good to see ya man! Happy Holidays and congrats on the K! I bought myself a 5.56 Saiga from CDNN as a 'gift to myself', if I can swing it, a Saiga 12 is going to be a must! Good thing K-var just released those RPK74 kits, I'd have probably gone with the 5.45 Vepr instead. As it is I have the instant satisfaction I desired. We shot the Saiga tonite at paper plates on a 2x2 board at approx. 100 yds with a spotlight. I see good things coming from this rifle! Groups are tight but the sights need adjustment. I won't brag yet but I do believe this is bound to be my most accurate Kalishnikov... Chances are I'm gonna leave this one bone-stock for awhile. Hmm...

merry xmas to you also. i feel lucky that life has been so kind to me as i now have 2 vepr k  one in 545 that ive had for some time and the new one.i miss my old name protector, i cant seem to get it back here. im supposed to be protector223.i paid 40 bucks over the cost on robarms website for the x39 not sure what others are getting them for, no way i can bitch. quality stuff.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#45]
What do you think the membership will say when they find out that FredSanford is none other than Bowhunt. After making those comments abou the people in the towers getting what they deserved do you think they will forgive him?

Didn't you wonder why he got so many chances to come back?

Do think the story about Fred moving to Texas was for a job?

Idiot assed SOBs will never figure it out Bowhunt is playing them for a fool.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:32:11 AM EDT
[#46]
damn, my arch nemesis fred is a celebrity in the entire online gun forum world?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Welcome Scott123. This is just honest advise.For your own good don't threaten anyone over the net.It can be still considered a real threat as if you lived next door to the ones being threatened.There have been people taken to the house because of it... So please stay awhile with us... Although Im a member over at the other site, this is my home. I use the same name everywhere I go.. I understand you couldn't  :( .  Great bunch of guys here , and can normally come up with an answer to almost any question. Welcome again, WarDawg
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#48]
fredsanford is boycunt in disguise? Got any proof?
             OJF
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
fredsanford is boycunt in disguise? Got any proof?
             OJF

I would be interested in hearing this also.  I am convinced that DBore and Bowchump are one in the same but had not considered that they might also be Adam.  Fredsanford never claimed to be a seal though so I still need some convincing on that issue.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#50]
It does and doesn't make sense. Why would you relegate someone to the lounge only and not ban them outright? I read some of his posts and I think if it were anybody else, they would be banned pronto and not have over 2000+ postings. And now that he's "unbanned", he still hasn't written anything weapons related, so why does he even stay there? I have never read anything from Fred concerning AKs or anything else except a purple shotgun and that's usually included in photos with him and animals in compromising positions. And finally, the mods got real mad at the masses for photoshopping Fred recently. This is after he's been put in every concievable picture known to mankind and few that weren't. Anyway, I got a few laughs from reading and looking at that stuff. Hell, that's the best part of .net.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top