Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2003 7:13:49 AM EDT
I don't have much time lately to be searching the boards like before so maybe this has been covered but what gives with the 3 piece AK and Galil receiver flats? I know that Rapid Fire has built a Galil parts kit on an AK receiver. 3 piece flats though? I found it on stenparts.com.

LINK www.stenparts.com/80__Side/80__side.html

AK

Galil
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
These have a definite possibility when it comes to putting a Galil 5.56 rifle together.  I looked at the website referenced and it appears to go together pretty easily.

www.stenparts.com/Misc__Surplus/Untitled/Galil/galil.html

Don't you love American ingenuity!

KF
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Sub Contract BABY!!!!!!!!

KF
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm hoping we can get a builder to give a report on these. HECK! If I didn't live in the PRK I would volunteer to be the test dummy.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top