Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/17/2003 5:01:27 PM EDT
I'm sure this really belongs in the Classifieds forum, but I thought I'd put it in the midst of people who would care.

A few days ago I picked up a early Soviet 4 cell RPK pouch. When I purchased it, I thought it was for 30 rd. AK mags, but when I got it home I realized the pockets were a bit too long. Like I said, it is a 4 cell pouch, with tapered top, brown leather button holes over steel posts, yellowish khaki material, two belt loops and integral shoulder strap. The bottom back side of the pouch is padded. There are no ink stamps or markings at all. I sent pics to Tantal and he confirmed it as a Soviet RPK pouch.

So, here's the deal...this is exactly what I'm looking for, except I want one for 30rd. mags. If anyone has something like this and you'd be interested in a trade let me know. I've seen a 5 cell pouch with the mags lined up side by side and a shoulder strap. That would be cool too.

If you have anything like this or other cool trading fodder let me know...and if you'd like to see pics, email me.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested in trading. I have a 5 mag pouch from China as well as other stuff. It holds 30's. If you are not interested in that, I have other stuff to swap. If you want to sell it instead, I'm interested also.
I sent you an email also. [email protected]
I'd like to see a pic too if you don't mind.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top