Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/17/2003 7:13:06 AM EDT
Every gun show I go to in the DFW area (mainly Mesquite & Market Hall) I see this Bulgarian SA 93 sitting on a table, it seems that its been for sale for about a year.  Its in the box, looks nearly new, and at the last show it was marked down to $540 (private sale).
I have a SAM 7 and think its the greatest AK for the post ban era, and I'm thinking about buying this gun if its at the Jan3-4 Market Hall show.
How does the SA 93 stack up?  I know nothing about it, does it compare with the SAM 7?
It has the milled receiver, with the post ban style furniture........it looks real good how is it and whats it worth?????  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Campy Bob, I've read a lot of your posts and you're quite educated on these guns.  I thought the price was kinda high, as the guy hasn't sold it yet, and he seems to be at all the shows I go to.  I just wasn't familiar with this particular model, but I sure like my SA M7.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
About a month back I picked up a very clean SLR 95 with some mags for $400.  The $540 price does seem high.  Regarding the thumbhole stock: I've decided to leave mine be.  I find it comfortable and it gives me a good trigger pull.  Good luck with your decision.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top