Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/16/2003 4:46:17 PM EDT
I'm finally getting my first AK-- I would have prefered a SAR, but I can't seem to find any here in the Phoenix area.  (If anyone knows any local gunshops that have some in stock, that would be great)  I'll probably go up to J&G's in Prescott to get a WASR high cap conversion.  The ones they sell have the following description:

"Romanian AK-47 WASR 7.62x39 Caliber. New in box rifles, with wood thumbhole Dragunov style stocks, accepts all standard 30rd mags or drums (comes with one 10rd mag)"  

I presume that they have to comply with 922r to get the high capacity conversion legally, so can I remove the Daragunov stock and replace it with a regular set?  Does the set have to be American?  Any specific place in AZ or on the net that you recommend to get what I need?

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 12:02:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the FAQ's, it has a list of everything that you have to change to legally add a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:24:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top