Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/15/2003 3:26:16 PM EDT
Hey guys.

I just received the two Romanian drums I purchased about a week ago and I have a few questions I was hoping some of you AK gurus could answer for me.  First, these things came in new surplus condition and were convered in grease.  I managed to clean the grease off of the exterior but it looks like there is a good deal of grease inside; do I need to clean this out, and if so, how should I go about doing this?  Second, can someone explain how to load these things or post a link describing the process.  I think I saw a topic on loading Romanian drums before but it was awhile ago.  

Thanks guys.  As always your knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh, nevermind guys.  I just remembered the AK Magazines section.  The process is tacked over there.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top