Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 8:39:10 AM EDT
Good idea or bad?

Would a scope rail on a Krink detract from it's appearance?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#1]
very good idea, I like look and the function of a scope rail.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I love Kobra's!  I think it looks very cool on mine - of course it will look cooler after the SBR tax stamp gets back!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Can you post a picture of your Krink with a Kobra on it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a few yahoo pics of one of my krinks with a Kobra

f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gunslingerdoc/album?.dir=/krink

When it doesnt work (I never get the picture posting/link thing right on the first time) just let me know.

Jim
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
That's a great looking Krink. Does it really matter how it "looks" with the Kobra on it? I think it's a good idea considering the ranges you can engage a target from with a Krink. Looks good to me, and makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, its a comb of eyes getting older and a red dot addiction.  I dont have to fight the fuzzy's with sights and the dots are SO much faster and easier.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#7]
4gma, who built your Krink and what sort of finish does it have?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Sweet Krink!  That's next on my gun purchase list.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That's a great looking Krink. Does it really matter how it "looks" with the Kobra on it? I think it's a good idea considering the ranges you can engage a target from with a Krink. Looks good to me, and makes sense.

Actually, I think most anyone who went through the time and expense to have a Krink built cares quite a bit about how it looks.  

Otherwise they might as well have SBRed a normal AK for all the functional difference it would make.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I think most anyone who went through the time and expense to have a Krink built cares quite a bit about how it looks.  

Otherwise they might as well have SBRed a normal AK for all the functional difference it would make.

I agree with you a 100%...It does matter on these expensive little toys.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top