Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/9/2003 2:44:01 PM EDT
Well, the “let’s look close” was benign and may have got the thing started…who knows?

Did the sonic thing on the 1st and put up with a stint (any guesses how that went in?) from then until this afternoon. They left a hunk of 550 cord , um, er, ah….”hanging” so they could pull it out……now THAT was a barrel of laughs. I knew a 10mm bullet through my 5.45 barrel wasn’t going to be fun……was right.

Thanks for the support,thoughts and concern.

Another place for the list of where I "went", "I've been" and didn't want a darn t-shirt....bwahahaha!

I was run over by a truck and stabbed in the side with an ice pick every ½ hour, 24/7, but I had drugs I could take and at least function, then some for “at home” that even made my ears ring ….Hendrix was really great BTW…..ya just gotta be in the right frame of reference.  

Another week of flushing and the chunks should be gone….I hope, heck, I’m almost used to it. I think we need to figure out how to weaponize them.
BWAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Pave,

Glad to hear things are looking better.  Hang in there, we're pulling for you.

Red Faction
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I am glad to hear things are going well(everything is relative, right????)
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#5]
If it had been a month sooner, all I would have needed to complete a “Pull toy” Halloween costume would have been roller-skates…….bawahahaha!

The urologist’s nurse has a plaque on her wall, inscribed is:

“ Two conditions make all else seem irrelevant at the time: The inability to breath and the inability to pee”

….Think she has it wired…….

Now that I can see an end to the easy part, I just have to find a FS that I can bribe, oops, I mean convince to let me go back to work....therein is the real drill......
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:51:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top